A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dragisic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Dragisic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dragisic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 42 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Drug Allergy
- Female Infertility
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dragisic graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dragisic has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter B Dragisic MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Dragisic practice?
- Dr. Peter Dragisic has 8 office locations.
Dr. Peter Dragisic practices Family Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evergreen Park, IL and Arlington Heights, IL.
See Oak Lawn Family Physicians.