A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dragisic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Dragisic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dragisic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 40 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Drug Allergy
- Female Infertility
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dragisic graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dragisic has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dragisic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Dragisic practice?
Dr. Peter Dragisic practices Family Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evergreen Park, IL.
See Oak Lawn Family Physicians.