A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dragisic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Dragisic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dragisic
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dragisic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dragisic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 42 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Drug Allergy
- Female Infertility
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dragisic graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dragisic has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter B Dragisic MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Dragisic practice?
- Dr. Peter Dragisic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Dragisic practices Family Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evergreen Park, IL.
See Oak Lawn Family Physicians.