A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Drummond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drummond graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Drummond has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chinese Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drummond accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Drummond practice?
Dr. Peter Drummond practices Internal Medicine near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Internists.