A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Duch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Duch, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duch
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Duch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Duch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duch graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter M Duch MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Duch practice?
- Dr. Peter Duch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Duch practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Metuchen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Metuchen Internists and Metuchen Cardiologists.