Learn more about Dr. Peter Dumas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Dumas, Adult Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dumas
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dumas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dumas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colonic Polyps
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Stomach Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumas graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dumas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Robert Dumas MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Dumas practice?
- Dr. Peter Dumas has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Dumas practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Venice, FL.
See Venice Internists and Venice Gastroenterologists.