A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dumas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Dumas, Adult Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dumas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colonic Polyps
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Stomach Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumas graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dumas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center