Learn more about Dr. Peter Dumas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Dumas, Adult Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dumas
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Dumas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dumas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colonic Polyps
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Stomach Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumas graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dumas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Robert Dumas MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Dumas practice?
- Dr. Peter Dumas has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Dumas practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Venice, FL.
See Venice Internists and Venice Gastroenterologists.