A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dunne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Dunne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunne
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dunne, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunne graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Benjamin Dunne MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Dunne practice?
- Dr. Peter Dunne has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Dunne practices Neurology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Neurologists.