A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dunphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dunphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunphy graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Dunphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Medical Center
- Essentia Health St Josephs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michael Dunphy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Dunphy practice?
- Dr. Peter Dunphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Dunphy practices Family Medicine near Baxter, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Brainerd, MN.
See Baxter Family Physicians.