A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dunphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunphy graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dunphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Medical Center
- Essentia Health St Josephs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dunphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Dunphy practice?
Dr. Peter Dunphy practices Family Medicine near Brainerd, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Pierz, MN and Pillager, MN.
See Brainerd Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Dunphy, Dr. Pierre Dunphy, Dr. Pete Dunphy