A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dureska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Dureska is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dureska, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dureska graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Dureska has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Illini Community Hospital
- Blessing Hospital
- Blessing Hospital at 11th St
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michael Dureska MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Dureska practice?
- Dr. Peter Dureska has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Dureska practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Quincy, IL.
See Quincy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.