Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Careing,knowledgeable and overall awesome  |  show details
by Tammy Rehfeldt on May 18th, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Dureska Nov.1992 i was diagnosed with a tubal pregnancy.I will never forget him sitting at the foot of my hospital bed at 7am in the mourning and discussing what we were going to do about the situation.He placed me on strict bed rest for a week. I went in to his office after the week was up and a sonogram was done, in August of 1993 he delivered a 9lb baby girl and that 9lb baby girl happen to be that tubal. I am so thankfull to him and how well he has taken care of me thru all four of my pregnancies. I am proud to say my daughter who started out as that tubal is now his patient and i have no worries she is in the best of hands. (Keep up the awesome work you do Dr. Dureska)

|  Exremely caring and knowledgeable  |  show details
by A thankful patient! on Jul 24th, 2010

I began seeing Dr. Dureska when he came to the old Quincy Clinic many years ago. I have had all good experiences, thru some difficult medical problems. Dr. Dureska is extremely caring and will be truthful with you regarding treatment or surgery. When my daughter had a difficult time delivering her first child, Dr. Dureska spent the entire night in the hospital checking on her, not knowing if she would have a normal delivery or need a c-section. As a concerned mother, I will never forget his concern for my daughter.