Dr. Peter Dziad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Dziad?

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Performed two very difficult surgeries on me successfully in Toledo, OH. Assisted anorher doctor with an kidney surgery as well. Cleaned up another doctor's mess. Very pleased with the outcome.

ruined my life stay away from surgeon!

Posted on June 25th, 2014

I did my pre studies just as you are. To no avail. My life has been change forever for 7 yrs now over a supposed thyroid lumpectomy. Took all of my thyroid needlessly no cancer and oops also all of my parathyroid glands! I am now a very unhealthy woman of 59 on disability with nothing left to my name. He goes on cutting. Don't go. Took all

Posted on September 14th, 2012

Great Doc!!! Very professional and thorough!

Metastatic Melanoma