A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dzwonkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Dzwonkowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dzwonkowski, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dzwonkowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Poznan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dzwonkowski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter E Dzwonkowski MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Dzwonkowski practice?
- Dr. Peter Dzwonkowski has 13 office locations.
Dr. Peter Dzwonkowski practices Gastroenterology near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: De Pere, WI and Seymour, WI.
See Green Bay Gastroenterologists.