A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Franklin, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Erren Franklin MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Peter Franklin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Peter Franklin practices General Practice near , .