A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Franklin, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Certified Dive Physician
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Franklin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Erren Franklin MD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Peter Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Franklin practices General Practice near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Primary Care Doctors.