Dr. Peter Franklin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 3 reviews

April 6th, 2012
Very incomptent billing clerk
A competent Dr will not have a lazy, dishonest , rude and incompetent billing clerk. I have visited the office 3 times for routine preventative care covered fully by my insurance. For each visit I had to spend a lot of time on phone with my insurance office trying to clear the coding of the Claims. She couldn't be bothered to find correct coding and also charged me for the in-network adjustment which is illegal. She hanged the phone on me when confronted with her dubious behavior. When I went through friends bills, found a lot of similar stuff. Co pay being charged again and so on. Be very careful when you visit this office. Question their bills with your health care provider. Just dont accept what they offer you as no care is taken for coverage and they deliberately will offer routines , checks not offered by insurance so they can charge you fully. An office with a good billing routine most likely will have better doctors. NOT THIS ONE. BE VERY AWARE. The good reviews are probably posted by their office stuff.

February 2nd, 2011
Couldn't be more pleased
If you have to go to the doctor because you are sick or because you need your medications monitored....you couldn't ask for a better office. At first I questioned the appointments for my medications until I understood how quickly my health could change....now a 90 day check-in has saved me from a much more serious diagnosis. I thank God every day that I have a doctor who cares enough to put up with the grumbling that I did before. (I certainly don't grumble anymore). The staff is friendly and always has time for you. Most days you can get a same day appointment which is mostly unheard of with other physicians. The recordkeeping is constantly being upgraded and I am impressed with how much they do and still maintain a family friendly atmosphere. Dr. Franklin is attentive and direct and very professional. My overall experience has been a plus. I recommend him to all my friends and family.

January 20th, 2010
No Nonsense, No Mysteries
Dr. Franklin's brisk, up-beat approach to the problems of my son - a now 23-year-old brain damaged but highly functional man - is refreshing and effective. Though I am in the exam room, Franklin speaks to Jay and questions Jay, not me, and the directions he gives are given to him also. This has often not been my experience with other doctors, who tend to treat him as an idiot or as simply not present. Whatever his faults in the experience of others, we are impressed. We're grateful and gratified to be under his excellent care.