Dr. Peter Johnson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 20th, 2016
Terrible botched job
He botched me and doesent want to take responsibility. Avoid at all costs or this could be you too.

October 1st, 2014
Wonderful breast surgeon
Very kind, a doctor that did not embarrass me and listened to what I wanted. He is someone you can really trust.

August 18th, 2014
Choose wisely. I have him 1 star because I couldn't submit this form without checking at least one. Otherwise, it would be NONE.
When I expressed dissatisfaction with the face lift he performed 7months prior he totally ignored my concerns and kept referring back to how beautiful I looked in my three week post op picture. He took pictures of me 7months post op, to do "a before and after comparison" and asked me to come back a week later after he had a chance to study the before and after. When I returned he wouldn't produce the after pictures and I repeatedly pressed him as to why, and eventually he said he "dumped them" because I looked so sad. And that my face was at a awkward, unflattering angle. It was unbelievable to hear him say he actually got rid of them. But that's not what upset me the most. The fact that he wouldn't offer any resolution. Like a revision, which I wouldn't do under his knife, but it would have been the right thing to do. He just kept saying how beautiful my three week post op picture was and he asked me if had I shown it to all my friends. No doctor, they can actually see me without a picture to know I don't look beautiful. As a matter of fact, my friends who know I had a lift have said nothing, and I mean not a word to me. It's very uncomfortable because I know they are staring at me and wondering what the heck I had done. Please read all the reviews. One I read said, a wolf in sheeps clothing. Boy, that was right-on target. If there are 14 reviews, and four are bad, that's a pretty high percentage. Do your research. It's your money, your time, and your body, and this man doesn't care. I went to him despite the less then stellar reviews, but I figured the bad ones where crazy, hard to please, difficult people with unrealistic expectations. His price was right and he seems so mild mannered. I felt comfortable. I stupidly did not take the advise I just wrote. If 4 out of 14 reviews are bad, please don't assume they are unrealistic people but instead people with realistic expectations that failed to get the results as promised.

July 2nd, 2014
The Girls Look Better than Ever!
Thanks to Dr. Johnson I look better than I ever have. Big Plus - I feel better too. I wanted a full breast with a lift. After comparing implants I chose saline. Dr. Johnson helped me tremendously with the right size. The staff couldn't be more helpful. Great uplifting experience.

April 2nd, 2014
Very caring and concerned office
Found this doctor because he took my health plan and was surprised by how nice the office was. Worked very well with my insurance.

April 1st, 2014
Perfect plastic surgeon
I have kept seeing Dr. Johnson for other things after my breast augmentation. Nothing is too silly for him and he is generous with his time.

March 7th, 2013
Really great doctor and really great office!!!!!
I think Dr. Johnson is a very patience doctor who cares about what you want to do and gives advice on what can make you as natural as possible. He is not one to push advice to make himself richer but the one who stops you from over doing on yourself. I find that quality very reassuring in his line of profession. And he has very high quality employees who are very courteous and warm. They always greet you with a smile and make you feel welcomed. I really like Dr. Johnson and his staff!!!!!!

February 27th, 2013
Simply an excellent experience
I chose Dr. Johnson for my breast surgery. He was kind and patient and my experience was wonderful. The office is very neat and easy to get to and he had a surgery center right in the office. Was a very caring and safe office and results are great.

January 21st, 2013
I had a really bad experience with his practice and would like to warn others not to make the same mistake of using their services. His stuff is very unprofessional and rude. I was treated terribly by them and I am still trying to get my money back for treatments that were never given.

January 19th, 2013
Love Dr. Johnson, honest and totally organized
I chose Dr. Johnson for my rhinoplasty and have to let others know he was absolutely wonderful. The computer was used to help show what he was gong to do, and it went just as advertised. Surgery was in his office, very clean and organized, and the cost the staff said was to the penny, nothing more. Great experience!

October 20th, 2012
Breast augmentation best experience ever
I had lots of concerns about what right for me and Dr. Johnson was very patient and spent all the time with me that I needed. He explained saline and silicone breast implants and the office staff was very professional as well. We spent time with trial implants and photos and Dr. Johnson took time to get to know me and just what I wanted to look like after my breast implants. My surgery was in his private office surgery facility and they made me comfortable and safe about geting augmentation. I went back to see him twice so far after and the office is always happy to see me. I really love my new breast and it is just what I wanted. If you want a greast breast augmentation with a patient doctor who listens to you doctor Johnson is the surgeon for you.

August 21st, 2012
Tummy Tuck was the Best decision I ever made.
I decided it was time to do something for myself. I was tired of looking at the folds of extra skin on my stomach. I did a lot of research on tummy tucks and plastic surgeons. I chose Dr. Johnson after interviewing several other . He explained everything about doctorsthe surgery; what I could expect, how I would look and feel after surgery. He and his staff couldn't have been nicer or more caring. I knew what to expect for recovery, so there weren't any surprises. I am so glad I did this. I will recommend this doctor to all my friends.