A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Schwartz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Schwartz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 39 areas:
- Adenosquamous Carcinoma
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Chromosome Deletion
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 19 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Edward Schwartz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Peter Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Schwartz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New Haven Oncologists.