Learn more about Dr. Peter Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Schwartz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Adenosquamous Carcinoma
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Chromosome Deletion
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Dysgerminoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 20 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Edward Schwartz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Peter Schwartz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Schwartz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Danbury, CT.
See New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.