A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Eaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaton graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Eaton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Va Hospital
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Wesley Eaton DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Eaton practice?
- Dr. Peter Eaton has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Eaton practices Family Medicine near Salado, TX.
See Salado Primary Care Doctors.