A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Edgerton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Edgerton is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Edgerton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edgerton graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edgerton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Preston Memorial Hospital
- Fairmont General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Edgerton MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Edgerton practice?
- Dr. Peter Edgerton has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Edgerton practices Urology near Weston, WV.
See Weston Urologists.