Dr. Peter Edgerton MD Patient Reviews

2.2

April 8th, 2013
Analogist
I always suggest checking the licensing of any doctor you do or intend to see. You will sometimes be surprised what you find. Good health to you!

March 28th, 2013
My experience with him about 3 yrs ago was horrid. After being both scoped and scanned, he diagnosed that the blood in my urine was due to my "57 year old prostate". The next time I saw him, it was due to heavy bleeding, clotting and excruciating pain. I called ahead about an hour before arriving at the office and described my symtoms. After signing in, I was left in the waiting room for what seemed forever. Finally, out of pity, a nurse took me to an exam room to wait. I sat as long as I could stand it before having to go to the restroom in horrible pain. When this "doctor" found me out of the room, he went and tended to yet another patient. When he finally showed up, he catheterized me, told me I had a bladder infection, sent me home and said to go to the hospital should I have more trouble. I wound up in the hospital that night with the cath clogged with clots and back in horrible pain. The attending physician tried multiple times to reach Egerton with no luck. I was given a much larger catheter and released. I went to another urologist the next day, was scoped, and immediately advised that I had bladder cancer and scheduled to have the tumor removed. The Doc said that, gauging by the size of the tumor, I had had the cancer for about a year. Luckily the Doc was able to completely remove it and I have had no problem since. To date, Egerton has made no attempt to follow up. He is a sarcastic, smug, arrogant and incompetent a**. Any attempt by me to discuss my condition was, if answered at all, met with some cute comeback. I would strongly reccomend staying, or getting, away from this clown.

August 24th, 2012
Dr. Edgerton
Dr Edgerton is one fine Dr. He is very professional and takes his time with his patients. I have doctored with him for almost 4yrs now and would recommend him to anyone.

February 18th, 2012
he treated my husband five years ago. it was a nightmare his failure to diagnosis my spouse problem lead to an extensive surgery were he lost his bladder.