Learn more about Dr. Peter Egbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Egbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Egbert
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Egbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Egbert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Orbital Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Egbert graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Egbert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter R Egbert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Egbert practice?
- Dr. Peter Egbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Egbert practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.