A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Egbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Egbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Egbert
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Egbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Egbert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Orbital Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Egbert graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Egbert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter R Egbert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Egbert practice?
- Dr. Peter Egbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Egbert practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.