Learn more about Dr. Peter Egbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Egbert is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Egbert
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Egbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Egbert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Orbital Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Egbert graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Egbert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter R Egbert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Egbert practice?
- Dr. Peter Egbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Egbert practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.