Dr. Peter Eller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Eller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 13th, 2017

Dr. Eller is a top-notch doctor. I actually look forward to my appointments, knowing Dr. Eller will listen to whatever concerns I may have and thoroughly address them with proper diagnosis and treatments. Compared to my friends' comments on their internists, I am totally grateful that I'm a patient of Dr. Eller.

September 13th, 2013

Polite, comforting, thorough, caring, punctual, listens, calls back same day, and very knowledgeable. I've been a patient since he started practicing in RI, and I know he is the best physician I've ever been to. For someone who I cross paths with a couple of times a year, he has had such a huge impact on my life. There is none better.

January 20th, 2010

DR ELLER IS THE MOST PATIENT DOCTOR I'VE EVER BEEN TO. WHEN IT'S YOUR TURN, HE GIVES HIS UNDIVIDED ATTENTION EACH AND EVERY TIME. HE KNOW ME INSIDE AND OUT, AND EVERY PRESCRIPTION HE'S EVERY WRITTEN FOR ME WAS THE CORRECT ONE. THERE WAS NEVER ANY TRIAL AND ERROR.FIVE PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY SEE HIM AND THEY ALL LOVE HIM. AND WHEN YOU CALL THE OFFICE WITH A PROBLEM HE GETS ON IT RIGHT AWAY OR CALLS YOU BACK THAT VERY SAME DAY.THEY DON'T MAKE THEM LIKE HIM ANYMORE.I FEEL VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE A GREAT DOCTOR.

December 22nd, 2009

D. Perry

Dr. Eller generally spends as much time as possible with each and every patient. i don't mind waiting an extra 5-10 minutes knowing that when it's my turn on the wax paper, Dr. Eller will do his very best to spend the time needed to get to the bottom of my medical mysteries. His soft spoken manner is a comfort to all his patients. My entire family (6 people) ALL depend on his competence.

August 15th, 2017