A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ells is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ells, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ells graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ells has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Francis Ells MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Ells practice?
- Dr. Peter Ells has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Ells practices Gastroenterology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Albany Gastroenterologists.