A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Embi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Embi is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Embi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Embi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Embi, MD, MS is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Embi graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Embi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Embi MD and MS is a male Rheumatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Embi practice?
- Dr. Peter Embi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Embi practices Rheumatology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Rheumatologists.