Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

300 Med Tech Pkwy
Suite 24
Johnson City, TN 37604
Locations and availability (3)

1.0

|  Not a Dr, but a Scientist  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

This guy does not shake your hand, does not ever make eye contact, does not listen to you, tells you to only answer "his" questions from his clipboard, makes some decision that you are not involved with and with no explanation and he moves out the door. You are a Petri Dish on his conveyor belt! At one of my multiple appointments after it was determined I needed injections (had already been getting them for 6 mo from other Dr) they said I needed to make another appt to get the injection and learn how to give them to myself that they could not give me the injection or teach me at that same office visit. So, I made another appt for 2 days later to get my injection at which they gave me the injection and told me that they did not have time to teach me to give myself injections at that same office visit. So, I had to make 3 appointments in the same week to see DrE, get an injection and then learn to give it to myself! You think St. David's/TXDiabetes & Endocrinology and Dr.E want your $ or to help you? You be the judge... criminals!