A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Engel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Engel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Mt Vernon Hospital
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Bruce Engel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Engel practice?
- Dr. Peter Engel has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Engel practices Psychiatry near Mount Vernon, NY.
See Mount Vernon Psychiatrists.