A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Engel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Engel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Mt Vernon Hospital
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Bruce Engel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Engel practice?
- Dr. Peter Engel has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Engel practices Psychiatry near Mount Vernon, NY.
See Mount Vernon Psychiatrists.