A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Engel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Engel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Mount Vernon Hospital
- Sound Shore Medical Center Westchester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Engel practice?
Dr. Peter Engel practices Psychiatry and Psychiatry near Mount Vernon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY and Katonah, NY.
See Mount Vernon Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Engel, Dr. Pete Engel, Dr. Pierre Engel