A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ernst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ernst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ernst, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ernst graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ernst has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Columbia Regional Medical Center At Bayon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Steven Ernst MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Ernst practice?
- Dr. Peter Ernst has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Ernst practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Anesthesiologists and New Port Richey Pain Management Doctors.