A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Erossy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Erossy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Erossy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erossy graduated from University Of Nis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Erossy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Erossy MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Erossy practice?
- Dr. Peter Erossy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Erossy practices Internal Medicine near Lakewood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Lakewood Internists.