Dr. Peter Ewald Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Peter Ewald?

one of the most caring and helpful doctor I have seen.

Posted on May 21st, 2009

Let me start with Dr. Ewald's caring for his patient. He consider not only for my health also my financial situation. In the first visit, he requested me to do some lab test with the follow-up appointment later on that week. He answered all the medical questions very thoroughly. (Honestly I brought to him about a whole page of questions.) the He then explained my options and more expensive testing to do in US which I could do them cheaper in my Native country since I was visiting back there for few month. When I got back, I showed him the results. He told me I need to see a specialist to start the treatment soon. He even helped me to get in a program where I am seeing a specialist and getting expensive medication for no cost. He still making follow-up calls to make sure of my well being and my health. I can't thank him enough for what he has done for me.Thank you

Posted on March 17th, 2009

The first 10 minutes of the appointment he spent on the computer with a nurse with out ever introducing himself to me. During the course of my appointment, Dr. Ewald or Ewalt (sp?), Implied my Parents stupid for not vaccinating me after I contracted polio form a vaccine when I was a toddler. He asked me If I believed in miracles or divine coincidences because, "that is way to coincidental." I felt he was implying that both my parents and I were liars. He used 2 different names on me before glancing at the chart getting my name right then after 5 minutes got it wrong again. After he was done on the computer he took 2 seconds to look at my symptoms and then prescribed me tylenol. When he was examining me he was very rough to the point where I still hurt. When I tried to explain my symptoms he insisted I did not know what I was talking about. During the exam he was never serious or professional. He then asked me if I had a thermometer, when I said I didn't he then said "these 'thechs', they can have there iPhone, computer, but cant use a thermometer." He then asked my what my major was, after making me promise it wasn't medicine. He then proceeded to mock it asking "where are the numbers." When I went to get my prescription He added a thermometer to the list without asking me or telling me he was adding it. Over all this was the worst experience I have ever had with a physician. It was very dehumanizing, unprofessional and it did not help me in the least. All Dr. Ewald (sp?) did was waste my time.

Posted on December 17th, 2014