PETER EWEJE Is this you?

Have you seen PETER EWEJE?

April 18th, 2017

Great experiences

Dr Eweje is kind and caring. He and his staff do everything to make one comfortable and relaxed. Have been with him since our first unfortunate meeting. He and his staff are the best.

January 11th, 2017

A bit of a wait, but definitely worth it

I had to wait a couple minutes after my appointment time to see him, but when I did get in, he was very thorough and made sure everything about my condition was clear to me. Smart guy

November 30th, 2015

Horrible service

There will never be a day when a doctor calls me "Dr.Google MD" and thinks it is ok..... And that is just the beginning.

April 4th, 2014

The wait time was not very long. The hospitality is amazing, everything i needed and asked for was given with no hesitation. Nurses and doctors were very gentle and patient with me going through my first endoscopy.

March 27th, 2014

My appointment was terrible! They took me back 45 minutes after my appointment. After an hour, I finally saw his PA. Never did meet the doctor. I picked the wrong practice; don't make the same mistake!

March 17th, 2014

Great doctor

Dr.Eweje is a great doctor with a great staff!

February 27th, 2014

Terrible office staff!!!

I waited two hours past my appointment time before being seen for two minutes...the staff was very much concerned with insurance and payment above anything else. The staff does not seem to have their priorities straight. Money before health care...the funny thing is They didn't feel like looking up my insurance, so I got a referral somewhere else and insurance paid that provider instead. Horrible experience!!!!

April 16th, 2013

Looking too far past me to see me

My first visit he listened to me, my husband was with me, that may be why he was respectful. Wanted to do an edoscopy...even though I had one done prior. Procedure was in his office and he butchered me. Apparently he was looking for Hpylori, I knew I didn't have it. While in recovery I wanted to talk to him, he came in and was rude and rushed, in front of all the other patients he blurts "Take care of your mental health issues" He must have me confused, I blurted back, "I don't have any." I would never recommend him to anyone. and he changed the diagnosis that had been confirmed by 2 other doctors.

November 26th, 2012

Poor communiation with patients!

The most I heard him say was "you sure take a lots of medications". He did minimal testing for my problem. Now I have to go to UNC Chapel Hill's GI doctors for my problem. Oh, he told me to follow up in 2 months. He also wrote me another prescription!! As if thats what I needed!!! It took almost 2 weeks to get a call with the test results!!

March 19th, 2012

Excellent experience

I rarely review anyone but the total experience with Dr. Eweje and his staff far exceeded my expectations. The staff as caring and professional and very courteous. Dr. Eweje was most professional. Results were promptly given to me and my PCP. Everyone was caring, kind, and even funny which was great when you are having such procedures. I give my highest recommendation.

May 6th, 2011

This doctor is horrible he told me the pain I was expierencing was in my head; missed all the signs of toxic megacolon. I had to be airlifted within 48 hours of seeing him where I was told my large intestine had died and my heart stopped; but it was all in my head!!!

September 24th, 2008

doctor needs more training

he needs to start looking at the person instead of his little handheld computer.he has never once touched any part of me in 3 years i dont see how he can tell what is wrong with you