A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Cohen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Frank Cohen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Peter Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Cohen practices Psychiatry near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Psychiatrists.