A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Davis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Franklin Davis MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Davis practice?
- Dr. Peter Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Davis practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Sports Medicine Doctors.