A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gray, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Frederick Gray MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Gray practice?
- Dr. Peter Gray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Gray practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Family Physicians and Greenville Geriatric Doctors.