A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hahn, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Hahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Florin Hahn MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Peter Hahn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Hahn practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.