A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hahn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hahn, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Hahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Florin Hahn MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Peter Hahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Hahn practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.