A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter White is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter White, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. White has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Meadville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Francis White MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. White practice?
- Dr. Peter White has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter White practices Otolaryngology near Meadville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, PA.
See Meadville Otolaryngologists.