A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Wright is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Wright, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Orthomyxoviridae Infections
- Paramyxoviridae Infections
- Polio (Poliomyelitis)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Reoviridae Infections
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wright has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter F Wright MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Wright practice?
- Dr. Peter Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Wright practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Pediatricians and Lebanon Pediatric Specialists.