Learn more about Dr. Peter Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Wright, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Orthomyxoviridae Infections
- Paramyxoviridae Infections
- Polio (Poliomyelitis)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Reoviridae Infections
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wright has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wright accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Wright practice?
Dr. Peter Wright practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Lebanon Pediatricians, Lebanon Pediatric Specialists, and Lebanon Infectious Disease Doctors.