Learn more about Dr. Peter Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Wright is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Wright, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Orthomyxoviridae Infections
- Paramyxoviridae Infections
- Polio (Poliomyelitis)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Reoviridae Infections
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wright has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter F Wright MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Wright practice?
- Dr. Peter Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Wright practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Pediatricians and Lebanon Pediatric Specialists.