Learn more about Dr. Peter Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Wright is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Wright, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Orthomyxoviridae Infections
- Paramyxoviridae Infections
- Polio (Poliomyelitis)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Reoviridae Infections
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wright has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter F Wright MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Wright practice?
- Dr. Peter Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Wright practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Pediatricians and Lebanon Pediatric Specialists.