A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Fabri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Fabri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Fabri, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabri graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fabri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Jeffrey Fabri MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Fabri practice?
- Dr. Peter Fabri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Fabri practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.