A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Fabricant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabricant graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Fabricant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter David Fabricant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Fabricant practice?
- Dr. Peter Fabricant has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Fabricant practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.