Learn more about Dr. Peter Fabricant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabricant
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabricant Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Disorders
- Shoulder Dislocation
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabricant graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Fabricant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter David Fabricant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Fabricant practice?
- Dr. Peter Fabricant has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Fabricant practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.