A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabricant graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fabricant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Learn more about Dr. Peter Fabricant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Fabricant practice?
Dr. Peter Fabricant practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Fabricant, Dr. Pete Fabricant, Dr. Pierre Fabricant