Learn more about Dr. Peter Fabricant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabricant
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabricant Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Disorders
- Shoulder Dislocation
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabricant graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Fabricant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter David Fabricant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Fabricant practice?
- Dr. Peter Fabricant has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Fabricant practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.