A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter McCool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter McCool is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter McCool, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCool graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. McCool has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter McCool MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter McCool practice?
- Dr. Peter McCool has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter McCool practices Emergency Medicine near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Fond Du Lac Emergency Physicians.