A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Faries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Faries is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faries
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faries Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Faries, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Faries graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Faries has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Faries MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Faries practice?
- Dr. Peter Faries has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Faries practices Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.