Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Faries
Dr. Peter Faries, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Faries is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, New York Presbyterian Hospital - CUMC and Cornell Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Faries has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Peter Faries is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. George Manis
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi17
Dr. Sung Kim
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi51