Peter Faries MD Patient Reviews

3.3

August 14th, 2014
Genius surgeon
There is no doubt that Dr Faries is one of the most extraordinary doctors/ surgeons in this City...and beyond. He repaired my thoracic and abdominal aneurysm within this past year. These were extremely difficult and potentially dangerous surgeries that he successfully treated with amazing skill and confidence. He and his team are available, responsive to all questions and compassionate to the needs and concerns of patients. I am so grateful for him and the "time" he has added to my life - thank you, Dr Faries ~

September 13th, 2012
Dr. Faries at Mt. Sinai
I became a patient of Dr. Faries after Westchester Medical Center attempted to stent renal arteries twice and failed. They wanted to do an internal transplant which involved surgery similar to open heart....I went online and somehow found Dr. Faries. He did an angioplasty whichhas remained intact to date.....My only regret is that I moved out of the area and have to find a replacement for Dr. Faries. Not an easy if not impossible task...My heartful thanks to you Dr. Faries.

May 17th, 2012
Do not recommend
Dr. Faries was about to dismiss me from hospital with a gangreen leg (down to the bone). Had I not protested, would have lost my leg.Dr. Faries took away my periostat (20mg doxycyline hyclate) saying it was for lime disease.Doesn't know his field - best to stay away.

May 5th, 2011
You will be treated, reluctantly, by a physician's assistant or intern no matter how serious the situation.