A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Farol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Farol is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farol
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Farol, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farol graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Farol has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Farol MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter Farol practice?
- Dr. Peter Farol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Farol practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.