A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Farrehi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Farrehi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Farrehi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrehi graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Farrehi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farrehi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Farrehi practice?
Dr. Peter Farrehi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Flint Cardiologists.