Learn more about Dr. Peter Farrehi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Farrehi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Farrehi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrehi graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farrehi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Farrehi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Farrehi practice?
- Dr. Peter Farrehi has 19 office locations.
Dr. Peter Farrehi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Flint Cardiologists.