A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Farrehi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Farrehi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrehi
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farrehi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Farrehi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrehi graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Farrehi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Farrehi MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Farrehi practice?
- Dr. Peter Farrehi has 15 office locations.
Dr. Peter Farrehi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Chelsea, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.