A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Faulhaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Faulhaber, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulhaber graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faulhaber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Faulhaber MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Faulhaber practice?
- Dr. Peter Faulhaber has 7 office locations.
Dr. Peter Faulhaber practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chagrin Falls, OH and Mentor, OH.
See Cleveland Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Cleveland Radiologists.