A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Faulhaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faulhaber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faulhaber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Faulhaber, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulhaber graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faulhaber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Faulhaber MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Faulhaber practice?
- Dr. Peter Faulhaber has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Faulhaber practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Cleveland Radiologists.