A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Faulhaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faulhaber
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faulhaber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Faulhaber, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulhaber graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faulhaber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Faulhaber MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Faulhaber practice?
- Dr. Peter Faulhaber has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Faulhaber practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Cleveland Radiologists.