A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Federici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Federici is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Federici
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Federici Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Federici, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Federici graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Federici has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter James Federici MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Federici practice?
- Dr. Peter Federici has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Federici practices Urology near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Urologists.