A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Fedullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Fedullo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Fedullo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedullo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fedullo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Francis Fedullo MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Fedullo practice?
- Dr. Peter Fedullo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Fedullo practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Critical Care Practitioners, and San Diego Pulmonologists.