Surgeons
Wilkes-Barre Township
150 Mundy St
Wilkes Barre, PA 18702
570-826-5559
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

• Currently 3.1923076923077 of 4 stars
 |  Insurance review  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2013

This doctor is an obvious insurance claim doctor, he is a joke, I have permanent nerve damage in my legs and arms, but he felt my face cheeks, so I guess I'm good to go. I go to my real neurosurgeon on Monday, I cannot wait to tell him of this pathetic exam I was given. What a joke. I wore my tens unit, and he felt around my back for pain, I told him I feel shocks going up my spine, I will remove the unit, then do the exam, he said that's not necessary, does he know anything about the neck and low back? I think not!!! An orthopedic specializing in hips and knees giving me an exam, I sure hope he got his pockets lined for this exam. I totally agree with the first review of this guy being a quack!! He did not listen to a word I had to say, just kept his head down writing notes?

|  Knee replacement  |  show details
by Ann Marie Rowles on Sep 4th, 2013

Very satisfied with outcome of surgery done 6 weeks ago. Doctor has been very good explaining what to expect,etc. Also gave me Synvisc injections previously. I have also had arthroscopic done on knee.

|  He's a Quack  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2013

I have permanent nerve damage from a work injury and this quack told the insurance company that while he agrees with the diagnose and I can only do sedentary work, I can still use the arm to lift up to 10 lbs. I can't even hold a bottle of water without dropping it. He's nothing more than a Worker's Compensation whore, makes money off of hurting truly injured people. The whole exam was less than 6 minutes and the only thing he touched on me was my cheeks and breastbone and my injury is in my arm, He never looked me in the eyes, spent the time with his back to me writing.

|  Excellent Service  |  show details
by Brady B. on Jun 22nd, 2013

I have had the unfortunate privelage of having to seek medical treatment for now 2 orthoscopic knee surgeries (thankfully only one each)in the last 2 years.Both of these surgeries were conducted by Dr. Feinstein, and having had such an outstanding recovery from the first one, I hardly hesitated in seeking him out for the second. Dr. Feinstein is courteous, understanding, helpful, and most importantly straight to the point. It was a pleasure, aside from the reason I was there, to work with this Doctor and his staff. I would reccommend his services to anyone.

by Lois Fisher on May 29th, 2013

.. Would not have any one else for my knee replacements

|  Happy Patient  |  show details
by Nancy Gacek on Apr 18th, 2013

Dr. Feinstein is a great doctor and I would recommend him to anyone that needs his services. The waiting time to see him is very quick and he is always on time which is very important to me. He also explains everything he does and what the diagnosis is with me in a way that I can understand him. He and his staff are very friendly too!

|  Patient  |  show details
by John Tereska on Apr 18th, 2013

Had a long relation with this Doctor as a patient, never was miss led on procedures, results always exceeded my expectations. Have been a patient for more than 22 years.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Carol e. O'Hara on Apr 16th, 2013

Dr. Feinstein was very professional and to the point a "no nonsense" doctor. So called "bedside" manner is not important to me, I'm not looking for a friend. I want a doctor that knows what they are talking about and looks me in the eye as he is talking, self assured. He gave me his full attention and the options I had. I did opt for: knee shots, water exercising, and prescribed cream for my knees. In the long run I know I will have surgery on my knees and without any hesitation I would go to Dr.Feinstein. He took his time with me and answered all of my questions. I couldn't ask for anything more from this very good doctor, with a great reputation. Carol O'Hara

by Michael J Garnett on Mar 6th, 2013

by Bob Ryzner Sr on Feb 25th, 2013

I would recommended Dr. Feinstein. I was very satisfied with the care I received and the office staff. Very knowledgeable.

|  Really happy!  |  show details
by Nicole J. Rademan on Feb 11th, 2013

After seeing an orthopod who alloted five minutes per appointment and averaged a two-hour wait, my family doctor advised switching to Dr. Feinstein. He and his staff are wonderful. It's the only doctor who often will take me early and I have never had more than a five-minute wait. He is very good at explaining things and I have been very happy with my treatment. I would reccomend him to anyone.

|  first-rate  |  show details
by Diane on Feb 4th, 2013

Having been a surgical patient of Dr. Feinsten I can tell you he is a knowledgeable and experienced doctor who cares about his patients. He will guide you through your treament from beginning to end. If you are looking for a great orthopedic doctor, look no farther than Dr. Feinstein. He's the best!

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
by Jim on Feb 3rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Feinstein's for many years for various different health problems. I know him as a very competent and caring doctor who evaluates your condition and explains various treatment options. I have complete trust in him and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor!

Feb 1st, 2013

excellent car and follow through

|  Not Even If He Was The Lasy Dr On The Earth  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2010

Seen Dr a few times after falling at work and hurting my back. His solution, therapy 3 times a week. I felt better and was released from therapy. Each time I would have trouble with my back and the pain down my leg (and at one point I couldn't even stand up straight)I'd go back to Dr and just therapy again for a couple weeks. I have 2 herniated discs with pain that radiates down my leg but refuse to return to this Dr. He has a very poor bedside manner. When I first saw him, he told me nothing was wrong because I walked fine. Even had the nerve to say if I lost weight, I would probably feel better (and i'm not that much overweight) What a slap in the face. I will never return to see this Dr and would never recommend him to anyone.

|  An Angel from Heaven  |  show details
by Irving on Jul 8th, 2009

Dr. Peter Feinstein is really considerate. My son broke his arm in camp and I couldn't find any doctor who was willing to cast my son's arm in the Scranton and Wilkes Barre area except for Dr Feinstein. The doctor even gave him a water proof cast so he continue to enjoy his swimming activity. What a guy!

by Andrew Parnell on Jun 30th, 2009

I was told not to speak during exam unless spoken too.No eye contact at all. Spoke to you with his back turned most of time.He had an assistant stand in corner at attention she seemed very uneasy & not speaking,Why? I am a male! and made me very nervous. Did not seem to care what and where my pain was. completed report from my employer and dismissed me. His report stated I had no problems however the pain is still there. Conclusion!His ego is to big. Don.t use this QUACK. HE IS JUST IN IT FOR THE MONEY!