Dr. Peter Feinstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Feinstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2013

Insurance review

This doctor is an obvious insurance claim doctor, he is a joke, I have permanent nerve damage in my legs and arms, but he felt my face cheeks, so I guess I'm good to go. I go to my real neurosurgeon on Monday, I cannot wait to tell him of this pathetic exam I was given. What a joke. I wore my tens unit, and he felt around my back for pain, I told him I feel shocks going up my spine, I will remove the unit, then do the exam, he said that's not necessary, does he know anything about the neck and low back? I think not!!! An orthopedic specializing in hips and knees giving me an exam, I sure hope he got his pockets lined for this exam. I totally agree with the first review of this guy being a quack!! He did not listen to a word I had to say, just kept his head down writing notes?

September 4th, 2013

Knee replacement

Very satisfied with outcome of surgery done 6 weeks ago. Doctor has been very good explaining what to expect,etc. Also gave me Synvisc injections previously. I have also had arthroscopic done on knee.

June 22nd, 2013

Excellent Service

I have had the unfortunate privelage of having to seek medical treatment for now 2 orthoscopic knee surgeries (thankfully only one each)in the last 2 years.Both of these surgeries were conducted by Dr. Feinstein, and having had such an outstanding recovery from the first one, I hardly hesitated in seeking him out for the second. Dr. Feinstein is courteous, understanding, helpful, and most importantly straight to the point. It was a pleasure, aside from the reason I was there, to work with this Doctor and his staff. I would reccommend his services to anyone.

May 29th, 2013

.. Would not have any one else for my knee replacements

April 18th, 2013

Happy Patient

Dr. Feinstein is a great doctor and I would recommend him to anyone that needs his services. The waiting time to see him is very quick and he is always on time which is very important to me. He also explains everything he does and what the diagnosis is with me in a way that I can understand him. He and his staff are very friendly too!

April 18th, 2013

Patient

Had a long relation with this Doctor as a patient, never was miss led on procedures, results always exceeded my expectations. Have been a patient for more than 22 years.

February 26th, 2013

I would recommended Dr. Feinstein. I was very satisfied with the care I received and the office staff. Very knowledgeable.

February 11th, 2013

Really happy!

After seeing an orthopod who alloted five minutes per appointment and averaged a two-hour wait, my family doctor advised switching to Dr. Feinstein. He and his staff are wonderful. It's the only doctor who often will take me early and I have never had more than a five-minute wait. He is very good at explaining things and I have been very happy with my treatment. I would reccomend him to anyone.

February 4th, 2013

first-rate

Having been a surgical patient of Dr. Feinsten I can tell you he is a knowledgeable and experienced doctor who cares about his patients. He will guide you through your treament from beginning to end. If you are looking for a great orthopedic doctor, look no farther than Dr. Feinstein. He's the best!

February 3rd, 2013

Highly Recommend

I have been a patient of Dr. Feinstein's for many years for various different health problems. I know him as a very competent and caring doctor who evaluates your condition and explains various treatment options. I have complete trust in him and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor!

February 1st, 2013

excellent car and follow through

January 8th, 2010

Not Even If He Was The Lasy Dr On The Earth

Seen Dr a few times after falling at work and hurting my back. His solution, therapy 3 times a week. I felt better and was released from therapy. Each time I would have trouble with my back and the pain down my leg (and at one point I couldn't even stand up straight)I'd go back to Dr and just therapy again for a couple weeks. I have 2 herniated discs with pain that radiates down my leg but refuse to return to this Dr. He has a very poor bedside manner. When I first saw him, he told me nothing was wrong because I walked fine. Even had the nerve to say if I lost weight, I would probably feel better (and i'm not that much overweight) What a slap in the face. I will never return to see this Dr and would never recommend him to anyone.