Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Fernandez
Dr. Peter Fernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with other offices in Bradenton, FL and Sarasota, FL (and 1 other location). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Fernandez is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospitals and University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Fernandez has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Peter Fernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Jonathan Burns
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Sarasota, FL 0.01 mi14
Dr. Lynn Fassy
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Sarasota, FL 0.01 mi24
Dr. Vincent Stenger
Gynecology, Pain Management, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sarasota, FL 1.28 mi55