A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ferrara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ferrara is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ferrara, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrara graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ferrara has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Ferrara MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Ferrara practice?
- Dr. Peter Ferrara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Ferrara practices Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.