A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ferren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ferren, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferren graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ferren has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Maxwell Ferren MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Ferren practice?
- Dr. Peter Ferren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Ferren practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists and San Francisco Child Psychiatrists.