A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ferren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferren
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferren Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ferren, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferren graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ferren has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Maxwell Ferren MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Ferren practice?
- Dr. Peter Ferren has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Ferren practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists and San Francisco Child Psychiatrists.