inactive

Peter F Ferson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 19th, 2012
I would highly recommend Dr. Ferson. He performed my left lower lobe lung surgery and so far I am still cancer free and have had no chemo, no radiation, and no oxygen. He did a wonderful job. He has kept me alive so far. Thank you Dr. Ferson and may God Bless him.

March 13th, 2012
Dr. Peter Ferson is the most caring, knowledgeable and professional physician I have ever seen. He is on top of things, and whatever advice he give, it's always the best.

October 3rd, 2011
Vickie Eckert RN and patient
I suffered with tracheal stenosis from another hospital, went to Dr. Ferson, had a tracheal section (at Presby), he saved my airway and career, he is a master of his craft and I am truely blessed, just celebrated one yr no breathing problems

August 25th, 2011
Some of the rating criteria is so irrelevant when I compare it to the fact that my reason for living was, I have no doubt, saved by this man's hands. We felt truly blessed to have him as my husband's surgeon.

January 21st, 2011
To say thank you to Dr. Ferson does not even begin to express my gratitude towards him. This dr. literally saved my life. I would recommend him to anyone, and in fact did. He is also my father's thoracic surgeon and he agrees with me totally.