Dr. Peter Theodore Filipov MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Diagnostic Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Filipov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Filipov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Filipov, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Filipov graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Filipov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Filipov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Filipov practice?
Dr. Peter Filipov practices Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Diagnostic Radiology near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, DE and Berlin, MD.
See Salisbury Ophthalmologists, Salisbury Surgeons, and Salisbury Radiologists.