A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Filipov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Filipov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Filipov, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Filipov graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Filipov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Theodore Filipov MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Filipov practice?
- Dr. Peter Filipov has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Filipov practices Ophthalmology near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, DE and Berlin, MD.
See Salisbury Ophthalmologists.