A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Filozof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Filozof is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Filozof, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Filozof graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Filozof has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- ST Josephs Hospital
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Paul Filozof MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Filozof practice?
- Dr. Peter Filozof has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Filozof practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Parkersburg, WV.
See Parkersburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.